This is how I prepared four different baby purée at one go.
1) Peel the skin off some apples, pears and sweet potatoes, chop into little chunks.
2) Use a steamer. Boil the sweet potato with water at the bottom and steam the apples and pears on the top two tiers.
3) Mash the apples, pears and sweet potatoes with a hand blender in three different bowls.
4) The mashed sweet potato was so yummy I stole some too.
5) Spoon the purée into ice cube tray. Wait for them to cool before freezing.
6) To make Apple & Pear with Cinnamon purée, just mix equal amount of apple and pear purée, a little apple juice or water and pinch of cinnamon.