This is Lisa Faulkner’s Rice Krispie Chicken. It is super tasty and so easy to make!
What you need
Rice Krispie cereal
My easy instruction
1) Cut chicken breast into five thin strips.
2) Coat the chicken strips with mayonnaise.
3) Use your palm to crush the Rice Krispie in a food storage bag (I.e. Zip-Lock bag), add pepper and salt into the bag.
4) Coat the chicken breast in the Rice Krispie crumbs mixture.
5) Bake in the oven at 190 degree Celsius for about 18 – 20 minutes.
Alternatively, you can check out the original recipe on ITV Lorraine’s website – Rice Krispie Chicken.