This is another dish I learnt from my mum. It is extremely easy to prepare and very healthy too.
What you need
2 teaspoons miso paste
Julienned Small red chilli
Sliced Spring onion
1 Tablespoon Light soy sauce
1 Tablespoon Rice wine
White fish fillets (I used Basa fillet)
My easy instruction
1) Cut the fish fillets into bite size squares and coat with corn flour.
2) Heat a little oil in wok and add in the garlic, ginger and red chilli. Stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the fish fillets and stir fry.
4) Add light soy sauce, rice wine and miso paste. Stir fry for another few minutes.
5) Garnish with spring onion.
Serve with warm rice. Enjoy.