Here is a Christmas craft that is super easy to make, even a toddler could do it with a little help from their elder siblings. I have forgotten to post this up before Christmas but it could be an idea for next year.
What you need
Red nose (from any hobby/ craft shop)
Red colour card
1) Cut a semi circle off the middle of a paper plate.
2) Apply glue all over one side of the paper plate.
3) Get sticking the cotton balls.
4) Stick the red nose in the middle.
5) Cut out a triangle and apply glue on top and at the bottom.
6) Glue a cotton ball on the top of the triangle; and glue the bottom of the triangle to the top of the paper plate.