Printers are life savers for times when you need last minute deco without stepping out of the house. Not only that, having a printer at home saves me from walking to the library and queuing for my turn to print my assignment in Uni. Now I am a mum, I use it for printing out last minute travel bookings which are normally cheaper. If I could print a ticket for anything it has to be a round-the-world trip for the family! Oh, and one day when 3D printer becomes household appliances I will be printing my own designers jewellery, handbags and shoes. I don’t think any women could be living without a printer by then, could you?
This year’s Halloween, I have used a wig, a skull, fake blood tainted gloves and egg carton as well as lots of printable to create a horror scene for my fridge.
I got my bat, black cat mask and bones printable from Mr. Printable. You can also find lots of masks, figures and bunting from Kodak Halloween Printable . They are all free to download for personal use!
Printing nightmares does happen. Have you ever taken forever to connect the printer? After finding the right cable and everything, checked the printer’s on, paper’s in and ink’s been replaced recently, only to find there is no print for your last minute ticket because your husband accidentally pressed print 1000 instead of 10 copies yesterday!
Here are my printing tips:
– Do not leave your tea or coffee anywhere near your printer.
– Use genuine cartridges so your printer won’t spoil.
– I know it can be expensive to replace colour cartridges so choose a printer with a lower cost cartridge, but whichever cartridges you need *Cartridge Save has them.
– Consider a WiFi printer (e.g. Kodak Hero) so you do not have to worry about the cables and connections.
– Lastly, no husband allowed near printer.
* Cartridge Save is the UK’s largest online printer cartridge retailer and a Times Fast Track 100 company. Cartridge Save provides 6,700 compatible and genuine cartridges from 34 different brands, a price promise, free next-day delivery and has achieved 5-star ratings on shopzilla, eKomi and Google shopper.